JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will Samsung be producing bone conduction headphones in the future?

(Topic created: 02-24-2023 11:00 PM)
ScruffyK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is there any insight of a possible future with Samsung exploring the realms of bone conduction technology?

Personally, I am not a fan of the styles we have all grown to know as a standard bud. After switching to the bone conduction style of listening I don't care to use anything else. Who would want to give themselves the discomfort of an object in your ears? Not to mention endlessly searching for a style that stays fastened within the ear to provide optimal listening pleasure?

I hope with seeding this question out there Samsung can raise an eyebrow for a new frontier of audio comfort and pleasure.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We can't speculate about any upcoming product. However, we appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We can't speculate about any upcoming product. However, we appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.