JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will the Galaxy buds 2 wingtips fit the Galaxy buds+?

(Topic created: 10-15-2022 09:48 AM)
Members_6sVjcJ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Dear GaryB82, Samsung Care Ambassador.

I purchased Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and when I received them, the medium size ear tips were missing. It was very strange since I had all 3 sizes of the Wing Tips, but only the large and small size ear tips.  Medium is the size that I need.

I contacted Samsung Support, and told them about my problem. I asked if they could send me the size medium ear tip. They tried to help, but they ended up sending me a new charging case. I contacted support again and they apologized for the error and said sorry and they would send me the ear tips this time. A week or so later, I received another new charging case. I tried calling one more time, and the Support person basically told me that was the only replacement part they could find.

Can you help me please. Also, can you let me know if the ear tips for the new Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 will fit the Buds+. My understanding is that the original Galaxy Buds and the Galaxy Buds+ used the same ear tips, but I wasn't sure about the newer Galaxy Buds 2 since they don't use wingtips like the Buds and Buds+ used.

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.  I can certainly understand your frustration with not receiving the replacement wingtips and I would be happy to look into assisting you further. In order to provide you with the best assistance can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial on the bottom of your Galaxy buds+ charging case:

0 Likes
Members_6sVjcJ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Adam,

Thanks for your response.  I sent a private message with the info you requested to the link you provided.  Please note that my Samsung Galaxy Buds+ were missing the Medium size Ear Tips.  That is what I need.  

Randy

0 Likes