JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

BRING BACK THE HEADPHONE JACKS!!

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 07:47 AM)
userCZomkS9nzm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO BUY A NEW PHONE UNTIL GALAXY PUTS THE HEADPHONE JACKS BACK IN THE PHONE!!!!! I HATE WIRELESS HEADPHONES!! THEY  AT EVERYTHING AND NEVER LAST! THEY WONT STAY IN MY EARS NOTHING! AND IM NOT BUYING SOME LONG  CORD YOU HAVE TO PLUG IN AND KEEP UP WITH JUST TO USE WIRED HEADPHONES!!! PUT THE HEADPHONE JACK BACK IN THE PHONES AND QUIT  UP PERFECT PHONES JUST TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!! THE "FLIP" PHONES ARE THE WORST IDEA EVER!! I SAW ONE IN THE STORE AND THE SCREEN WAS ALREADY MESSED UP! QUIT TAKING OUR CHOICE AWAY!!! NOT EVERYONE CAN USE THOSE STUPID WIRELESS 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Bring it back with the sd card slot
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.