JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to get a 2nd secure folder that looks exactly like the original?

(Topic created: 05-09-2021 03:40 PM)
WTFD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

how to I get a second secure folder that looks exactly like the original one without the lock icon in the right corner er?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Good evening, unfortunately that's not really possible, the idea of secure folder is that it's suppose to keep your important files secure while needing those verification credentials to unlock it. You can change how you unlock secure folder from a fingerprint to just a pin if you wanted to unlock it that way by opening your settings menu> going to your "lock screen option"> "secure lock" after which you'll enter your pin or password> then in "show lockdown option" that will switch it from needing a fingerprint to a pin. Otherwise you could hide important data you have in your "My files" app in different folders in there. No passwords are required for that

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Good evening, unfortunately that's not really possible, the idea of secure folder is that it's suppose to keep your important files secure while needing those verification credentials to unlock it. You can change how you unlock secure folder from a fingerprint to just a pin if you wanted to unlock it that way by opening your settings menu> going to your "lock screen option"> "secure lock" after which you'll enter your pin or password> then in "show lockdown option" that will switch it from needing a fingerprint to a pin. Otherwise you could hide important data you have in your "My files" app in different folders in there. No passwords are required for that