JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Mobizen Screen Recorder is a scam.

(Topic created: 03-26-2021 11:30 AM)
Steven_Rice
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have been getting charged for a Mobizen Screen Recorder premium subscription that I can't find anywhere. I contacted Google about it and they said that I don't have a Mobizen subscription. The only other place I think it might be from is the Galaxy Store. But, I have no subscriptions in the Galaxy Store. I tried to contact Mobizen but they won't answer my messages or my phone calls.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Steven_Rice 

I would contact T-mobile directly without using any link in that message. That message could be a total scam trying to get you to click the link. 

Samsung isn't going to bill through your T-Mobile account. Either you set it up somehow through your T-Mobile account or in Play Store -> Payment Methods or it is just a scam trying to scare you to click a link. 

If you have more than one person on your T-Mobile account, it could be that someone else set that up on their device. You wouldn't see it in you Play Store. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Steven_Rice 

I would contact T-mobile directly without using any link in that message. That message could be a total scam trying to get you to click the link. 

Samsung isn't going to bill through your T-Mobile account. Either you set it up somehow through your T-Mobile account or in Play Store -> Payment Methods or it is just a scam trying to scare you to click a link. 

If you have more than one person on your T-Mobile account, it could be that someone else set that up on their device. You wouldn't see it in you Play Store.