Original topic:

Music stops playing via bluetooth in my car after about 2 minutes

(Topic created: 01-14-2020 05:24 AM)
userrNwVx2Vdtv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, 

I have a Note 10 plus, whenever I play music from Spotify or Youtube through my blue tooth, it plays for about 2 minutes and then goes silent, the car still displays that it is playing but there is no sound. 

I have tried to use spotify from another phone and it plays flawlessly. There is definetly a setting on my  phone that is causing it, but I cannot figure it out. 

Please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userrNwVx2Vdtv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just found this post, I am at work now so I can't test it. 

Here you go, let me know if it works

I tried everything listed here and my s10 was still stopping my Spotify. I found if u go to settings, then Sounds and vibration, then Separate App Sound, then I added Spotify to this list. And presto it works as normal now! Hope this helps anyone who has tried everything like I did with no result.

View solution in context

5 Replies
CFD-Tank
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This also happens to me when using Google music seems like it just started after the new updates for me though.

0 Likes
userrNwVx2Vdtv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It is super annoying. 

I have made sure all spotify permissions are enabled, I have made sure that it is not on the sleep list, It was happening with my S9 also. I have been changing all sorts of settings trying to fix it and youtubing it like nobody's business. 

0 Likes
userrNwVx2Vdtv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This worked 

I found if u go to settings, then Sounds and vibration, then Separate App Sound, then I added Spotify to this list. And presto it works as normal now! Hope this helps anyone who has tried everything like I did with no result.

CFD-Tank
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Come to think about it that also happened to me when I was using my S10+ as well

0 Likes
Solution
userrNwVx2Vdtv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just found this post, I am at work now so I can't test it. 

Here you go, let me know if it works

I tried everything listed here and my s10 was still stopping my Spotify. I found if u go to settings, then Sounds and vibration, then Separate App Sound, then I added Spotify to this list. And presto it works as normal now! Hope this helps anyone who has tried everything like I did with no result.