JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Old data has been loaded on top of the new data and need to remove it

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 06:36 PM)
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm going to skip the details of teaching a person how to import their old phone to a new one I used mine for an example I'm a writer half of my book is on my phone I have my old phone data and new stuff scattered all over my Note 8 can someone please tell me how I can come close to getting the stuff I put on last night back off and getting it close to how I had it just close will do be I am really in need thank you so very very much

Old account **** was Samsung as well. They are bonded it seems not sure though
6 Replies
userTztanMKIS8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Smart switch
userWAdUbOEeu0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Good questions
Itsjust_me
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Back it up to your cloud then download it to the phone(s).
0 Likes
userWAdUbOEeu0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
And where in the new phone does it store?
0 Likes
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's on the phone. I want it off. I took a new phone already good and showing someone how, I uploaded my old garbage back on new phone
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I understand why you would want to keep the data separate. You can use the link to this solved thread for more information on using Smart Switch. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Mobile-Devices/The-complete-guide-on-Samsung-Smart-Switch/... If the options available in Smart Switch do not allow you to remove the old data, the only other option would be to factory reset the phone and redownload the new data. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.