Original topic:

Samsung clipboard is limited

(Topic created: 06-19-2022 04:20 PM)
userq5bN2Ap72J
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It would be nice if the stock keyboard, clipboard in the galaxy phones could be updated to allow more clips and pins. At present only 20 clips can be pinned.  Very limited.   Also, clipboard managers don't work anymore with the new privacy restrictions. 

7 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I count 38 clips on my clipboard presently in Samsung Keyboard.
0 Likes
userq5bN2Ap72J
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I wonder if that's pinned and unpinned. I'm really interested in the pinned ones.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I would assume unpinned as they are the 38 most recent clip. I don't see the need for pinned and didnt know that was possible. I learnt something new. Thank you.
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I think I'm using text shortcuts in the Samsung keyboard instead of pinned clips.
0 Likes
userq5bN2Ap72J
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for that suggestion. I will try that as well.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

userq5bN2Ap72J
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have discovered a work around to this clipboard issue. Samsung Pass does have the note option which I found can be used successfully as a clipboard. So far I don't know how many notes can be added but the good thing is that the icon can be placed on the bar right next to the clipboard icon which makes it super easy to use. Anyone else having this issue might give this a try. 🙂