Original topic:

Under about phone in settings

(Topic created: 04-11-2024 07:37 PM)
Anon2024
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Under about phone status info. What does official use mean? And under IMEI INFO These a phone member listed that isn't my phone number. And my IMEI number is different from my imei esim number what does this all mean? 
6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It means it's running official software you will also have 2 imei numbers 1 is for a sim card and the other is for Esim if you are using one

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
cruzer1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
And do u know how to disable the esim cause I Have the same problem
0 Likes
Anon2024
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm using and old fashioned simcard I never set up an esim but both are listed on my phone and these a phone number under it that isn't my number it's weird
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Anon2024 There are 2 IMEI's listed because you could have a physical SIM and and eSIM active at the same time. These are IDs stored in your phone when it is manufactured. This is not an issue and can not be changed by the user.

IMEIs are like serial numbers on the cellular network. Each cellular service is going to connect to a unique IMEI. If you had both your SIM and eSIM service trying to use the same IMEI, you would not get service from either. 

Now, where is this phone number that you are referring to? Under the IMEI entries I see a IMEI SV entry which is 2 digits. I don't see any phone number.s. 

0 Likes
Anon2024
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Settings, about phone, status information the imei information
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Here is what I see. 1712935058260_1712935058255_0.jpg