JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blood oxygen reading

(Topic created: 08-12-2024 06:47 AM)
DebKaz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Anyone else having an issue of their ring recording a ridiculously low level at one point at night? Mine recorded levels in the low 70s and if this were true I would probably be in the hospital. My levels have always been normal when taken with my watch. This just happens with the ring. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Ring

Hello, Debkaz. 

I would recommend making sure that your ring is fitting properly on your hand. (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS10003279) It shouldn't slide around easily, as this will lead to inaccurate readings. Also, make sure that your Galaxay Wearables app is completely up to date. To do this: 

1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Home → About watch → Update watch software → Update now.
3. Tap DOWNLOAD and install the latest software version on your mobile device.
4. Read the on-screen information and tap INSTALL NOW. The Galaxy Watch Active will copy the updated software from your mobile device and restart.

If it is still not working after checking these things, you should speak with our Samsung Health team to identify where the symptoms derive. Please call 1-855-795-0509

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Ring

Hello, Debkaz. 

I would recommend making sure that your ring is fitting properly on your hand. (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS10003279) It shouldn't slide around easily, as this will lead to inaccurate readings. Also, make sure that your Galaxay Wearables app is completely up to date. To do this: 

1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Home → About watch → Update watch software → Update now.
3. Tap DOWNLOAD and install the latest software version on your mobile device.
4. Read the on-screen information and tap INSTALL NOW. The Galaxy Watch Active will copy the updated software from your mobile device and restart.

If it is still not working after checking these things, you should speak with our Samsung Health team to identify where the symptoms derive. Please call 1-855-795-0509