JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Ring: option to control alarm and take photos

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Bowerjeff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

i just got my Galaxy Smart Ring and i would very much like to know if there will be a feature where you can control the alarm and take photos while wearing the Galaxy Ring!? i have the S24 Ultra, last security update on August 8, 2024! Security Patch August 1, 2024! ONE UI 6.1 Android 14!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
When you get the 6.1.1 update, you'll have the gestures. 6.1.1 was supposed to roll out already, but it and the oneui7 beta have been delayed for unspecified reasons. Current rumor mill puts it at the end of the month, assuming that 6.1.1 isn't canceled for other phones and samsung doesn't skip right to 7.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
When you get the 6.1.1 update, you'll have the gestures. 6.1.1 was supposed to roll out already, but it and the oneui7 beta have been delayed for unspecified reasons. Current rumor mill puts it at the end of the month, assuming that 6.1.1 isn't canceled for other phones and samsung doesn't skip right to 7.
0 Likes
Bowerjeff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
i hope they do release the 6.1.1 version soon and add all new features of the Galaxy Ring to control the camera amd the alarm!! but,, if they do skip 6.1.1 ans go straight to 7.0,, i just hope they add the features to control the camera and the alarm in the ONE UI 7 ANDROID 15!
0 Likes