Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
userG2cD7OUGm2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Mine was July 24th, to August 7, to September 25th. Cancelled my order, reordered, now its August 7th. Changed my band from the orange marine to the black marine. That may have been the issue...not sure though. 

TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
I purchased mines a day before you and estimate delivery date still shows for Aug 14. I got the White color with the white band. Hopefully delivery date doesn't get pushed back
Wraithknight
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I had mine set for August 1st, then August 10th, and finally September 12th.  I agree that people could wait for the craziness to die down but we wouldn't be able to take advantage of the pre-order deals/bonuses.  Now I am very tempted to cancel my order and buy in store or maybe even wait until next year for Samsung Watch Ultra 2 (hopefully it has a rotating bezel and can wifi charge from a Samsung phone next year).

userEdttzzhd33
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
This is disappointing.
Destroyer201926
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Well my changed to September 15 now šŸ« 
Imc87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Pre ordered my Watch 7, 44mm, green on July 16

Was promised by live agent assisting my order that I'd recieve by July 24. Still no change to order. Why is it samsung can tend to big retailers over direct consumers? My order says by August 21st, but yet I can order through Amazon now and get it by tomorrow morning?

Most recent chat with samsung rep says they can offer me a $25 coupon for my next purchase as an appology. I declined, stating I won't be ordering direct from them in the future

Experience has been unreal if samsung really values it's customers 

user3loZv2f72j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Mine too...
userp1uY39sNos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

My watch is in transit with UPS and they keep delaying the delivery date.  At one point it said there was missing time in the process which I screenshotted just in case they stole the watch out of the box.

Next time I'll probably get it from Best Buy so I can have a real person hand it to me and inspect the package before accepting it.

0 Likes
usergmKYOEuSsV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

I ordered my Ultra watch on July 12th and the estimated ship date was displayed as Aug 14th.  A few days ago it was Aug 6th and appeared to be getting improved.  Then it moved to Sept 25th and it has not changed the last 3 days.  Samsung did not notify me as to a delay or send an update..... Come on, you're SAMSUNG.  Where is the explanation?  You need to do better!!!

nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I completely agree. It is truly a back slap to the face of its most loyal customer base.