Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
It's as if this is Samsung's first rodeo. They really need to get their act together. This rollout of new and updated products is going badly. Let's hope things don't explode into flames like the Galaxy Note7.
ansarimsj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same here. Today, I received an email saying watch ultra is delayed without a delivery date mentioned, nor is the tracking number
0 Likes
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Wow...just horrible customer care and service. Sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this.
0 Likes
ansarimsj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
It's the first time happening to me for being a Samsung customer for more than a decade
0 Likes
yue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I placed an order on July 11th with the expectation of receiving it on July 24th. However, I am now being informed that the delivery date has been changed to August 21st. I am quite disappointed and frustrated by this significant delay.
useriUGjziq0xu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same. Preordred 2 of them the day after it was available to do so. First one for the wife showed up 4 days ago, mine is delayed till August 24th and my band delayed till September 24th. Absolutely ridiculous.
Imc87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Pre ordered my Watch 7, 44mm, green on July 16

Was promised by live agent assisting my order that I'd recieve by July 24. Still no change to order. Why is it samsung can tend to big retailers over direct consumers? My order says by August 21st, but yet I can order through Amazon now and get it by tomorrow morning?

Most recent chat with samsung rep says they can offer me a $25 coupon for my next purchase as an appology. I declined, stating I won't be ordering direct from them in the future

Experience has been unreal if samsung really values it's customers 

beavermonkey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I must have been much angrier than you were because I got a $50 coupon for my next order. 

0 Likes
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
Checking my order status now, my watch still shows Aug 14 for delivery date, but I notice the free band was pushed back till late September. Curious if Samsung will ship them out separately or wait till both is available and ship at the same time. Kinda hate if I have to wait even longer
0 Likes
AbdielFuentes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same here.
0 Likes