Original topic:

Warning! - Galaxy Ring Sizing

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring

The Galaxy Ring runs VERY, VERY small. 

I went to Best Buy yesterday knowing they would have the new tech on display for preorders. I was specifically interested in the ring, they had the ring kit for you to able to find your size before you order. I am glad I didn't preorder on Shop Samsung. I almost always wear a 9 on my index finger, no, it didn't fit, I had to go up 2 sizes to an 11. When they designed the ring and sizing they didn't take into account the nub sensors, without the sensors it is probably your regular size.

If you can't go to a Samsung store or a Best Buy and you are ordering online, do yourself a favor order the kit. You will save yourself from having to return your order.
15 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
Didn't you post this yesterday, or am I losing my mind with no sleep.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring
As a comment in your Pic thread
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ok guess I'm not losing my mind

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

ellie816
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Thank you for this! I heard about a ring kit for this. I didn't think to try Best Buy! Thanks! I'm thinking about getting the ring šŸ’
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Ring

Samsung definitely recommends getting a sizing kit. Wearing the sizing kit ring for 24 hours and overnight, can help you to make the best decision for which size to purchase. This is definitely not something you want to guess when purchasing, we really recommend that you take your time researching and experimenting with the sizing kit so you make the best decision and get the best experience from your Ring purchase.

ellie816
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Oh, good! Rings can be tricky to fit. There's so many factors to consider (blood pressure, weight loss / gain, etc).
0 Likes
Members_Dsm1CDP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I just picked up my ring kit from Bestbuy and was surprised at how small they were. I really want to wear the ring on my left index finger but a size 13 is too tight. I am going to have to switch to my right ring finger because it is the only finger a 13 fits on. I am sure I am not the only person with this issue. Thanks

Atreyu85
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yeah I'm facing the same issue the only fingers I can get a size 13 on is my left ring finger. I can get it on my right ring finger but it is a little tight and might risk getting stuck if swelling occurs and my pinky fingers are a little loose so I could go down to a 12 if I want to commit to wearing it on my pinky finger for the foreseeable future
0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Ring
You will find for optimal results you'll want to use your larger finger. I've used pulse oximeters for years, and the PI (PERFUSION INDEX) is more accurate.
0 Likes