Original topic:

A few calendar questions

(Topic created: a week ago)
DragonClaw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is it the format of what I said? My test post went through. I tried with and without tags and deleting and reinstalling the app.
8 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
On the Samsung calendar to change the color if an event, there is a little color dot next to the smiley face on the event title line. Tap that and you will see a selection of colors for the event.
I don't believe there is a way to only send the notification to one participant. It may be possible if he has a calendar separate from yours with his own Samsung account or Google account, like if you put an event on a calendar, you can choose which calendar it is on. Not sure though, as I don't use Samsung calendar and, although I sync several calendars, they are all mine.
Samsung calendar has reminders, not tasks.
0 Likes
DragonClaw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I meant the default color

And he does have his own account. I select it. And it still sends only me the notification.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't beleve you can change the default color wholesale, just color code individual events. Of course, there's only one person on my calendars, so I don't know how colors are assigned between multiple people. I use Google calendar. I'm not nuts sbout my default event color, but I color code by type of event, not by person.
I suppose, if you wanted his event notifications to go to him, you would have to log into his account and add it from there, but Since Samsung does not have a web interface for their calendar, you would have to go to his Google calender online and log in as him.
0 Likes
DragonClaw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah I know how to do it on his phone. I was looking for people who use Samsungs calendar for these questions.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Just because I don't use it, doesn't mean I don't know how it works. I just can't answer for a calendar shared by multiple people.
0 Likes
DragonClaw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I mean people who use it with multiple people as well.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Oh, and I found out how to change your default color. Go to manage calendars and tap the calendar name you want to change the color for and you will get the color array to choose from.
0 Likes
DragonClaw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes, this is great. I hated being orange and him being yellow.
0 Likes