Original topic:

AR Emoji Keeps Disappearing

(Topic created: 06-27-2024 08:49 AM)
Nelly93
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is there anyone else having issues with their AR Emoji keep disappearing?! I've had to create mine twice already and it somehow keeps disappearing. I never cleared my cache or data on the AR Emoji app, never forced it stop or anything. It randomly disappears, sometimes I won't know it's gone until I'm about to use it and it'll come to the create an emoji page where normally my emoji will be there for me to edit. This is so frustrating.
4 Replies
--Drew
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm having the same issue on my s22. Galaxy store also says they no longer support the AR ZONE.
Nelly93
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Awww...okay, thank you. I didn't know that info, I thought I was losing it for a minute...I'm on a S22+ as well. Well that truly sucks, I loved my AR emoji šŸ˜” Well, since they no longer support it I hope that means because they're going to replace it with something better šŸ¤žšŸ½ā˜ŗļø
0 Likes
Beloved_Bride
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Drat! When my phone updated recently I lost my AR emoji stickers that I had put alot of time into creating them. Now they're gone ?!? šŸ˜Ŗ
0 Likes
Nelly93
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ughh, that's unfortunate that yours is gone after updating your phone. Updating my phone recently seemed to have helped me...mine doesn't disappear anymore. Samsung is still working out quite a few bugs. Because with that One UI 6.1 update any incoming pics in my text would be blurry and it was never like that before the update. They rolled out a security patch update since then and that fixed that issue. If it's not one thing, it's another. I'm loving the Galaxy AI features though, glad they brought it to the S22 lineup...I believe anything under the S22 lineup didn't receive it.
0 Likes