JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add this feature "Swipe up and then keyboard" to One UI app drawer

(Topic created: 08-18-2023 02:54 AM)
nasnasir
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, could we please have this feature in Samsung's OneUI app drawer? When the app drawer is opened by either swiping up or tapping, it would be great if the keyboard could automatically appear, allowing us to search for apps. This feature has been available on iPhones and Google Phones for a while.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Yoseph
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes I agree, that would be amazing because almost always search for my apps anyways in the app drawers
0 Likes
nasnasir
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I use both an iPhone and Samsung daily, but lean towards my iPhone due to its ease in searching for apps.
0 Likes
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Instead of continually searching for apps, I created a second home screen where I then created individual folders for different types of apps. All of my food delivery apps are in one folder, all of my shopping apps are in another folder, all of my banking apps are in another folder, all of my social media apps are in another folder, you get the idea. This way I'm never searching for an app I just have to swipe one screen over and pick the particular folder it resides in.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.