JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Multi-select apps in app drawer

(Topic created: 08-19-2023 05:45 PM)
amaxwell
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It would be nice if in the new version they would allow you to multi-select apps in the app drawer and add to a folder. After upgrade all of my folders got deleted so I had to start recreating them. It takes forever to drag one app at a time over to a folder. Being able to select all of the apps you want and add them to a folder at once would save so much time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thats what I'm saying inside the app drawer long press on the app and it give you the option to select multiple apps and then create a folder inside the App Drawer then too move the folder just long press it and then move your finger and the whole folder will move to the home screen or just long press on the folder and select add to Home 1692502880197_1692502880180_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can if your in your app drawer long press on a app and it will pop up select - add to home - uninstall click select and select all apps you want in the folder then at the top of the phone select create folder

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

amaxwell
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You missed the point I create folders in my app drawer so I can move the entire folder to home. I know it can be done on the home screen I want it done in the app drawer. Thank you though
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thats what I'm saying inside the app drawer long press on the app and it give you the option to select multiple apps and then create a folder inside the App Drawer then too move the folder just long press it and then move your finger and the whole folder will move to the home screen or just long press on the folder and select add to Home 1692502880197_1692502880180_0.jpg

amaxwell
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I can't believe I missed that. Thank you very much it's exactly what I've been wanting to do.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Your Welcome if you could like and mark the post as solved it helps alot 

Thanks 

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@amaxwell Once you create a folder, you can quickly add multiple apps. 

1. Open the folder
  2. Click the + icon
  3. Select one or more apps that you want to add to the folder.
  4. Click Done at the bottom of the screen.