Original topic:

Android 15 One Ui 7 In January

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Well to anyone who purchased a new S Series or Z Foldable this year keep in mind that those phones will still get 7 years of OS updates and security patches as promised by samsung themselves. No beta program this year? Big deal, get a Google pixel if you need early access to Android 15. Every time we get One Ui beta early a lot of things are broken on day 1 and I believe it's time for samsung to start taking the software side in terms of camera, speed, performance, app fluidity, battery life and optimization more seriously. I much rather have samsung get it right this time and have the next generation of phones ready for war on day 1 with no issues unlike the S24 Series. We've been so spoiled with beta programs that we forget that Samsung and many other brands don't have to give us access to unfinished software. I remember when One UI 4 beta broke the 120 hz refresh rate (motion smoothness) in 2021 and I don't think anyone wants to experience that again. From now on I want every new One Ui experience to be truly optimized and 100 % stable with no drawbacks. Samsung just get it right from here on out, expectations have been raised since we're overpricing the phones and all so let's keep the same energy. 
1 Reply
laguira37
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
NO GOOD šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™‰šŸ™‰šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
0 Likes