JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't access data and apps while receiving or making a call on new unlocked s10 Plus (Verizon)

(Topic created: 08-10-2019 03:48 PM)
SPCoolkid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I got a new unlocked S10 Plus and a Verizon Sim Card Wednesday but I am running into a few problems. Is anyone else having the following issues:

• Can't use  apps and/or internet while on phone call 

• no access to features like HD and Video calling for Verizon 

I've been on the phone with Verizon and Samsung and I am trying to avoid sending my phone in. So again, is it just me or anyone else facing similar issues?

5 Replies
userWy54gTQRtr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am having the same issues on my unlocked s10 with Verizon. It's a real pain not being able to call and change navigation. Any fix? Thanks
userGuzvuAPUug
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am having the same issue

@userWy54gTQRtr wrote:
I am having the same issues on my unlocked s10 with Verizon. It's a real pain not being able to call and change navigation. Any fix? Thanks

0 Likes
Solution
Damundai
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am currently on Verizon and had the same problem. Here is how I fixed it.

1. Call Verizon support from your phone (611) and ask them to enable HD Voice calling on their end. Don't worry, this will not change your current plan (if you're worried about it). Once this is done, you no longer need support.

2. Hang up and re-boot phone.

3. Go into Settings -> Connections -> Mobile Networks. You will see a new feature called "VoLTE". Enable it.

4. Again, re-boot your phone.

5 VOILA! You should be able to talk on the phone and access data at the same time.

userUlRLHZWsX0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi,

I am having the same issue and have tried the mentioned fix without success. Does anyone have other ideas? Thanks in advance

Don

0 Likes
frustrated098123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Im having the same issues with Samsung Galaxy 20+ 5G phone. I am with ATT and I have been able to surf and talk at the same time For YEARS!!! Did anyone find the Answer!!! If not Samsung you need to FIX!
0 Likes