Original topic:

Charging animation

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Samson1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can't believe a flagship phone have charging animation lag. It's insane how samsung avoid these kind of simple stuff. Work on it and make it better
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Which phone are you experiencing this lag with?
0 Likes
Samson1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung s23 ultra
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I found this from elsewhere on the member's page... but before I have you read these options, the first things that come to my mind is that the animation speed actually can be sped up in your settings 0.5 seconds which could help and depending whether or not you have power saving mode on slows your CPU down. Those are my theories, here are some from some other members.

Galaxy device freezing issue: Kindly check the space on your device:
Path: Settings > Battery and device Care > Storage
To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space.

Kindly check the RAM in your device:
Path: Settings > Battery and device Care > Memory
The device's RAM should be free to improve performance. So clear the RAM once a day.

Clear app cache through Device care:
Tap on Settings>Device Care> Storage> Clean Now.

The clear cache memory of a particular application:
Settings > Apps > Now pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory > Storage > Clear Cache.

Is there any unnecessary application running in the background?
Kindly close the background running applications in the device (Tap the left side key & close the background running application).

Hope some of that helps!
0 Likes
Anthony232
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's a 1000 dollar device, you shouldn't have to do all that
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I understand your concern about the cost of the product and the features it offers. While it may seem limiting compared to some competitors, such as the iPhone, where certain aspects like charging speed display aren't customizable, Samsung offers more flexibility in settings. This allows users to personalize their experience, making each Samsung S device unique in its setup. That said, it's true that every product, regardless of price, comes with trade-offs. This specific feature might not be available on lower-tier Samsung phones, but I could verify that for accuracy
0 Likes