JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S10: How do I clear “App Issue History”?

(Topic created: 09-04-2019 06:03 PM)
userJm3pZyfH3O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I like to keep things clean, so small issues bother me a little. I was wondering what I can do to clear the App Issue History on my Galaxy S10. Clearing Cache did not work, even the Cache Partition.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Give these steps a try: Go to settings > apps > click on the 3 dots in the top right corner, and click on show system apps > click on device care > storage > manage storage and clear the data.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just to clarify, you are wanting to clear the cache for each app is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userJm3pZyfH3O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

In Device Care, when you click the 3 dots at the top corner, there is “App Issue History” with a few applications that have crashed. How do you clear that history?

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Give these steps a try: Go to settings > apps > click on the 3 dots in the top right corner, and click on show system apps > click on device care > storage > manage storage and clear the data.

0 Likes
Secret_Squirrel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Your solution doesn't work. Please explain to the community why we are not allowed to clear the "app issue history".  What are you hiding?

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userJm3pZyfH3O wrote:

In Device Care, when you click the 3 dots at the top corner, there is “App Issue History” with a few applications that have crashed. How do you clear that history?

Maybe this info is valuable to Samsung, so they can keep track which apps crash or if there are any unexpected system reboots?  Don't know if you elected to "send usage data" to Samsung