JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hearing aids not fully functional on Android 12, manufacturer recommended Android 13

(Topic created: 12-26-2022 08:20 AM)
BennyMS73
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the Android 13 update going to be available for the Galaxy S10? If so,when? I am having trouble getting my hearing aids to function fully with Android 12. The hearing aid manufacturer said Version 13 should help correct the problem. My phone is currently on 12 and shows no updates currently available. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mustangbob
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The simple answer is your phone's processor does not support android 13 and it's not because they want you to buy a new phone again simply because your device doesn't support its speeds

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Mustangbob
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The simple answer is your phone's processor does not support android 13 and it's not because they want you to buy a new phone again simply because your device doesn't support its speeds
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That doesn't matter. The phone was made before the 4 years of OS updates and a 5th of security
0 Likes
usermVhBONuz1K
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's not true, I have the note 10 plus and I'm 100% sure it would support it. I agree with the user, it's all to get u to update to a newer device!
0 Likes
Mustangbob
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Why would you want an older phone like a note 10 with a dying battery and not have a new phone and if you look up Samsung's website it clearly says anything under a 10 will not receive android 13 👍 😉

0 Likes
Mustangbob
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Here is the official word on Samsung's android 13 and what devices will run on And also will not. Screenshot_20221226_154657_Google_1000000442_1672098443.jpg
0 Likes