- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Just got done commenting on a few post on here and went back to my home screen, and BAMMMM!!!!!!!! my whole home screen layout is completely changed and there's apps that I uninstalled a long time ago mysteriously back on my phone.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Have you tried wiping the system cache partition on the device recently?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Also, Do you experience this when your device is in safe mode?
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.