JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I transfer my purchased Amazon music to my Music app?

(Topic created: 08-06-2016 01:19 PM)
rdwings43
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How can I move my purchased Amazon music to my MUSIC app on my phone?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Superman
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Install Amazon Music app

launch it and login and go to the Purchased tab. 

There you see right on top a download icon. Clicking that will download the entire purchased library. you can also choose each song individually. Amazon will create a folder structure using numbers and names in /storage/<somenumbers>/Android/media/com.amazon.mp3/

Since Amazon does not copy those mp3s into your music folder the best way to find where they are is to use the My Files app to search for one of the songs by name. That will show you the path to the location of the entire library of songs that got downloaded. Move these MP3s to your music folder and enjoy. 

Sadly I think all mp3 files with have a prefix added to their name (at least in my case it was). 

Cheers

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

rdwings43
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you Cheers.  It went straight to the "tracks" tab.  So I didn't have to go searching.  🙂

0 Likes
Superman
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes I forgot that the Music app will find the files anywhere they are. Just be aware that (at least from my test) the mp3 files are not in the music folder (but I guess that makes no difference anyway) so enjoy listening. 

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user0jbfSX4z4q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

As Amazon Music, normally you can't move Amazon Music to other platforms for playing. But by using the Amazon Music Converter, you can easily move Amazon Music to the platform and device you like. Then you can enjoy Amazon Music without any limit.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes