JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I find and open Samsung apps?

(Topic created: 05-09-2020 12:23 PM)
userLP676Siagn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a Samsung S9 on AT&T. Android 10. How do I open a Samsung app, say Video Editor? Galaxy Store says it is installed. I see that it gets updated occasionally. But, I cannot find the app in all apps and cannot open it. Various online help says to open the Samsung folder in all apps. No such folder on my device.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello@userLP676Siagn 

The video editor apps are functions that can be used when editing video recording.
Gallery > Select a Video > click the play video > Click the top right 3dots > Editor

i hope this was helpful

View solution in context

3 Replies
Jay94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi

would you be able to check hide section ??

1. From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Apps.
  4. Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
  5. If the app is hidden, 'Disabled' will be listed in the field with the app name.
  6. Tap the desired application.
  7. Tap ENABLE to show the app.
0 Likes
Solution
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello@userLP676Siagn 

The video editor apps are functions that can be used when editing video recording.
Gallery > Select a Video > click the play video > Click the top right 3dots > Editor

i hope this was helpful

userLP676Siagn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Ahh. I think you've got it. I was expecting Video Editor to be a "normal" app, where you open the app first, then open the file to be edited within the app. Instead, it appears that Video Editor is started only in the context of viewing and editing a video in Gallery. I verified that the Samsung Video Editor was indeed started by playing with the permissions. Thanks!

0 Likes