JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn off vibration for receiving texts?

(Topic created: 12-27-2022 04:07 AM)
drenigoln
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can't believe I have to ask the but I can't figure it out.

When I'm in volume mode, not vibration mode or silent mode, my phone vibrates when I get texts.

I use Google messages app as my default. I have an unlocked USA s20 Ultra.

I can't figure it out! I want a notification sound https://tutuappx.com/ but not a vibration while in volume mode.

I just want a notification sound. No battery wasting vibration and I can't find the options anywhere, I've gone over everything with a fine tooth comb by now going nuts.

Someone heeellllllpp me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
elderly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to settings in menu, then click sounds. You can change it from vibration to sounds. Hope it works for you!

View solution in context

3 Replies
CreekFreak
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go into Settings > Sounds and Vibrations > Vibration Intensity. From there you can adjust the Vibration for things.
0 Likes
Solution
elderly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to settings in menu, then click sounds. You can change it from vibration to sounds. Hope it works for you!
RokeLove
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Usually you can. Acess it easily through the volume button by turning your volume button up and when it appears on the screen there should be a prompt action button at either the bottom or top of the volume bar. Whe. You press that it should bring up a volume menu of all 4 volume controls Ringer, media , Notifications , as well as system. I've posted a picture to show you the full volume menu to help Screenshot_20221228-090906_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes