Original topic:

I'm hoping the S25 Ultra will have a dazzling new design!

(Topic created: Sunday)
4REAL4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung has to know by now that the 5 -camera design that they've been using on their top mobile device models since the S21 Ultra is getting just plain' 'ol dog tired.
But, this 'late' in the year, whatever design plans they have for the S25 Ultra, assuming that's what it will be called(although I'd like to see it named 'S Infinity Ultra'.šŸ˜‹), the design plans are probably already locked in place.
But a "6.9 inch, flatscreen display in a beautiful smoke-chrome frame would really be nice.
But, honestly, it's time to change the rear camera design.
Period.
If Samsung continues the triple stack camera design with the S25 Ultra, I'm gonna pass and hold on to my S23 Ultra and S22 Ultra.
Period.

4REAL
8 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I think the cameras are great as they are
4REAL4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
But new isn't new if it's the same thing over and over.
šŸ˜¶
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
True there's the old gone stale saying but when it's great feature and working as it should a redesign isn't always easy
0 Likes
4REAL4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You may have a point, but using the same design over and over takes away from the anticipation, expectation, and the excitement of witnessing an unveiling.
0 Likes
KoolaidKid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The shape of the wheel is also getting old. Let's do it. Change is good.
4REAL4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sometimes....yes, it is.
I wish somebody could get that through to the chief designers of the Porsche 911 who, apparently, plan to continue designing the 911 with the same 'ol basic round headlights that the 911 has sported since day ā˜ļøone.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I get your point, but you gave a bad analogy.  For a 911 to be a 911 it has to have those headlights.  That is the distinctive difference between it and other Porche models.  If you remove those headlights, you would have to give the car a different model number.

0 Likes
4REAL4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Lol!
O.k., I get it!
But I still disagree.
Why should a $200,000 2024 Porsche have the same basic headlight design/appearance as a 1970 Volkswagon Beetle?!
The tail lights on the new Porsche 911 are so dazzling, so futuristic, and so cool-looking that you HAVE to apply that same concept up front because you'll still have the body to remind you that it's a 911.
But, hopefully, when the Samsung CEO unveils the S25 Ultra, it will be an all-new design, cosmetically, any way.
Or at least a new rear camera design.
And I hope they do away with that titanium frame.
It may be durable, but the look just isn't dazzling like a chrome frame.
Or at least offer a chrome frame as an option.
0 Likes