Original topic:

Why isn't Bluetooth working?

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
Chris2003
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I can connect to Bluetooth devices but no sound can be heard! Whether it's my Samsung headphones or Bluetooth speaker, sound won't be heard but phone's speakers works fine. Any help?
6 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It may be working, but your BT volume slider may be all the way down.  This slider only appears when a BT sound device is connected.  Pull up your volume panel while your speaker/headphone is connected and make sure the BT volume slider is at the level you want it to be.

0 Likes
Marvid1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
And what if the volume slider bar isn't there but you can hear from the ambient sound over my earbuds, just nothing else.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When you are connected, what does the connection status say? Does it say connected for phone calls or connected for audio and calls? If it doesnt say connected for audio, you might want to reset your network settings. This will delete all paired devices and all WiFi networks, and you will have to set them up again.
0 Likes
Marvid1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes it says connected for calls and audio. But when I check it the first time it shows the volume bar the I turn on my music and that headphone bar disappears. I went into setting from there and no Bluetooth sound bar visible.
0 Likes
Marvid1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Audio and phone calls. Sorry for the delay, I'm cooking at the same time and I don't burn it lol.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

have you run a diagnostic on the phone's Bluetooth? Settings/device care/diagnostic/phone diagnostics. choose the Bluetooth test. if it comes up as OK, your best bet would be to reset the network settings, restart and re-pair your devices. if it doesn't pass the test you would have to look into getting the phone serviced.

0 Likes