JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Joining the MCK Master Code Key Top Secret Mission

(Topic created: 04-07-2024 05:54 PM)
userO4Dz76EyiW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Switching my Samsung Galaxy S20 from ATT to T-Mobile but nothing was explained properly by the many staff I spoke with at both carriers. As a result I entered an incorrect "unlock code" too many times and now can only use the "MCK" code to unlock it. Everyone says to call everyone else and I have worked on this issue for over 8 hours today but still don't have a phone to use despite now paying for a plan with ATT & T-Mobile. Do I really need to go to a Samsung approved store to pay to get this unlocked? This has been shear insanity. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would need to get the MCK code from AT&T since they were your original provider it might take a little bit ask for a supervisor 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would need to get the MCK code from AT&T since they were your original provider it might take a little bit ask for a supervisor 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userO4Dz76EyiW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'll have to recover from today's attempts and try again tomorrow.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userO4Dz76EyiW If it was originally an AT&T locked phone, then AT&T would be the only one who can unlock it. 

userO4Dz76EyiW
Asteroid
Options