JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Let's improve the old Samsung S pen functionality

(Topic created: 03-24-2023 11:19 AM)
JTFold4
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's time to improve the S pen suit. Let's add drag and drop hovering. I would like the S pen pointer when it's not directly touching the screen to be able to drag and drop content. Let's have an option to use the S pen button and when held for more than a second over text to activate the drag and drop feature. I hover the s pen over some text. I press and hold the s pen button. It then activates drag and drop selecting the text and picking it up. I can then drag and drop that text to a separate app in split screen. When I let go of the button on the s pen, it pastes the text to where the pointer is situated. This is just one of the ways I want to improve the s pen suit. More will come as innovation enlightens me. 
2 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Interferes with air gestures. Next "enlightenment", please.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.