JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My S20 FE 5G has been hanging up on calls

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 10:26 AM)
bowmaster4426
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Latly my phone (s20 fe 5g) has been hanging up even tho neither me or the person I'm calling hang up anyone know what's happening? It's been happening more and more lately it started like 1 month ago. It's quite annoying 😶

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have you attempted to reach out to your carrier about this yet? Issues with calls are usually within their realm of responsibility to fix. Something you could try is Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings. Mind you, along with rebooting your mobile network, this will clear all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections/settings and you will have to reestablish them afterward.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
AidenSov
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try restarting the phone. If not, force stop the phone app. If any issues continue, message me.
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have you attempted to reach out to your carrier about this yet? Issues with calls are usually within their realm of responsibility to fix. Something you could try is Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings. Mind you, along with rebooting your mobile network, this will clear all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections/settings and you will have to reestablish them afterward.
0 Likes
bowmaster4426
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Preciate it