JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New/Old Feature request for built-in QWERTY-type keyboard

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 02:57 PM)
1Trek1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to put this. If not, hopefully, a kind admin will move it to the proper thread (or point me in the right direction). 

I was just thinking that a nice new feature on the next smart phone would be a qwerty-type keyboard. One that slides out and back in, like the keyboard on the Samsung Rant had.

😎

6 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Really? Are you stuck in the 90s and early aughts? That will never happen again.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can buy one off eBay... 👍🙂
1Trek1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Buy one what off eBay? I think you may have misunderstood my post. I am looking for a qwerty-type keyboard ofr a new Galaxy smartphone. Not a Rant itself.

0 Likes
Coffee_Panda
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Honestly that would be cool to see know a days, I'm not sure if they can make a phone but a samsung case that allows you to do that would be so amazing. Like the samsung live case they had for the s22 ultra.
1Trek1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yeah; my Samsung Tab A used to have a case that had a keyboard attached too. that is not what I am referring to. I am wishing for a keyboard that is built into the smartphone.....like the one on the old Rant. 🙂 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.