Original topic:

OLED Solar Powered

(Topic created: 09-11-2022 12:41 PM)
shivon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Dear Samsung,

I am suggesting you make future Galaxy S series smart phones with Solar Powered OLED Screens , as this will help save lot of battery / display power  on the smartphones & engage in more battery life. This very useful especially in hot countries like UAE or Africa where the temperature is hot during most of the year !!    

4 Replies
Tankard
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had no idea this was possible, but its a great idea! I use my phone outside a lot, to track steps, or check maps, etc.
There are no phone booths anymore, so it would be a really good solution to being stranded when your cell dies!

Id love to see a Samsung phone with this ability!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The closest to this is a solar powered phone charger. They work well depending on brand but it is an extra accessory you have to carry around.
0 Likes
Armyranger1985
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Check on some of the prepper sites. I found a phone case that had a solar charger built into it. Can't remember site off hand.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.