Original topic:

One UI Home keeps crashing

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
GalaxyKnight25
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My S20+ was fine this morning. Since like 10am, One UI Home doesn't work. I've restarted my phone 3 times, and the issue still happens. I can move around in the settings app and notifications screen just fine. Trying to get back home or switch apps doesn't work. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what did you do to fix this? This is also rapidly draining my battery.
23 Replies
Bruinsfan66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's happening to me as I write this. On my home screen keeps flashing like it is trying to restart, and I can't move to another page or use any apps like its frozen I have rebooted my phone about 4 or 5 times and won't work.
0 Likes
MacAres
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My phone as well around the same time, 10 am.
0 Likes
KutGotti
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here but I can move threw apps thru the notifications and using the button with the 3 lines
0 Likes
JollyCello
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@GalaxyKnight25 try this, open settings, in the search box type in One Ui Home, tap on it, go to storage, tap on it, clear cache. 

If that doesn't work, try a wipe cache partition. There are many threads on how to do this.

0 Likes
pyanfar18
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did this. It went back to doing same thing.
0 Likes
chris2105
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am also having the same problem on an s21 ultra. Home screen will not do anything but flash. I tried going through settings and looking other things up I just can't figure this out.
0 Likes
Chosen4sm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you, that worked. I been dealing with this issue all day
0 Likes
Chosen4sm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Nvm, it worked for a short period and reverted back to the same issue. The home screen continues to restart. The phone is completely unusable. I am using the Fold 5 with One UI 6.1.1
0 Likes