JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PIN passcode needs to press ok to unlock - cannot remove option

(Topic created: 07-04-2022 05:01 PM)
useryfh6oeqYRO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After searching everywhere saying there's an option when setting up a new pin passcode, you can press "Confirm PIN without tapping OK"  BUT I do not see this option at all. 

I tried setting up a new pin over and over, and there's no such option to check off before confirming the pin.  I even tried minimizing the keyboard to see if it's hidden somewhere, nope.   

So right now I continue to having to press "ok" after I enter in the Pin on my lock screen.   Help!

<This on my S22 Ultra>

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What android version you have?
0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I went to settings then lock screen and then screen lock type. I do see and have this option enabled. Here is the screenshot Screenshot_20220704-113313_Settings.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
May be you have to wait. There is a chance your phone is slow
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So after type pincode lets wait some seconds
0 Likes
Solution
useryfh6oeqYRO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This got resolved.  It was due to my work profiled installed on the phone, it blocked seeing that checkbox option entirely.  So I had to uninstall the company portal work profile, and that checkbox finally showed up when setting up a Pin.  Then I reinstalled work profile again,  it now doesn't require me to press ok anymore.  

DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Wow I've combed through my phones settings many times and thought i knew most of them. Apparently not lmao, thanks! I just set this on my phone now, now the 2-3 day mandatory pincode entry won't be as much of a hassle
0 Likes