Original topic:

Phone crashing

(Topic created: Tuesday)
xGris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So this past few months my Phone has been Freezing then Crashing. Sometimes it will restart on its own, but majority of the time I have to force reboot by pressing the Volume Down and Side button. Has this been Happening to others or just me? I Have a Galaxy A53
0 Likes
9 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you have all the updates or added anything to cause the issue
xGris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My phone is up to date with software updates. I believe it started happening 3 software updates ago. Pushed update back until it auto force updated. I un-installed games I downloaded around that time but it still happens
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Could be a issue with a game or app o haven't had any issues after a update as for help beyond looking into the games etc a soft reset may help
xGris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you, I will try a soft reset
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hope it works
0 Likes
JennLC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello, my A53 has been restarting on it's own over and over. Have you figured out what the problem with your A53 is? I've tried wiping the cache partition, uninstalled a few apps, soft reset. Haven't dropped my phone, downloaded anything or gotten it wet. I'm at a loss.
xGris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sadly no, nothing seems to be a permanent fix. I believe reading online that it is because a ui update, 6.1 to be exact. There it would happen to me 5 to 10 times a day. Weirdly last week it only happened once or twice (sad that it only happening a little is a good thing for me). But I believe it had to do with the update. It happens in any app, also when it's locked or idle. I put in multiple reports this month but, no fix so far.
JennLC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you for your reply. I guess there's no way to uninstall 6.1? Yesterday alone it restarted 11 times in 2hrs. Mine seems to restart when the screen turns off. This is getting frustrating. I hope they come up with a solution soon.
xGris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah we can only hope. If enough people sends in their error reports, than hopefully we will see a solution sooner