JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone speaking in Spanish

(Topic created: 10-17-2022 12:25 PM)
FayeNaomi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I tried calling Verizon customer service yesterday and I don't know if it was Verizon or my phone but  , it was in Spanish and I couldn't get it to talk in English or anything else then it just hung up on me.  So I called my daughter and had her call Verizon on a 3 way call and off her phone it was in English,  please help me figure this out. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@FayeNaomi It was Verizon. Even if you set your phone to another language, it will display text in that language but it will not convert conversations from another language. 

If the Verizon system was speaking in Spanish, it had nothing to do with the settings on your phone. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@FayeNaomi It was Verizon. Even if you set your phone to another language, it will display text in that language but it will not convert conversations from another language. 

If the Verizon system was speaking in Spanish, it had nothing to do with the settings on your phone. 

FayeNaomi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you cause it's still doing it today and my daughter lives in a different city so I should of thought about it being them
0 Likes