Original topic:

Restricted to make how large the clock is on my lock screen

(Topic created: 08-10-2024 06:36 AM)
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm tired of being restricted to how large the clock on the lock screen can get. It would be cool if I'm able to increase the size of the lock screen clock to something that's close to the pixels clock lock screen. Tried using good lock for that, but there isn't any option. 

Would be nice if samsung increased how large the digital lock screen clock could get. 
13 Replies
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
trying to bring the notification icons on lock screen closer to the fingerprint sensor while having something fill the left out space
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ok. I'm sure you have a reason for that. Picking a pretty or intresting wallpaper would fill empty spaces. I'm actually a minimalist, and the less busy my screen space is, the better for me and my esthetic. But again, I did do a cursory search of the Samsung store and saw some large clock live wallpapers that could probably be used on the lock screen.
0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
think of the sensor just right below it. I don't wanna be reaching up every time I check a notification SmartSelect_20240810_192356_Wallpaper and style_1000002642_1723335836.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Reaching up?  Is it a stretch? You can position the clock to an area of the screen, make it as big as allowed, add one or more widgets of some kind to fill the "empty" space which will leave the notification group right where it is above the sensor.  You can also change the notifications to be details rather than just light up the icon.

0 Likes