Original topic:

S24 or s24 plus

(Topic created: a month ago)
Tobi92100
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'll be upgrading my s21 to s24 soon, but not sure if I want the s24 or the plus version. I've always went with the originals as in I've had the s7, s10, and now my current s21 just regular version not plus or ultras. They've always been perfect for me but I've always wanted the bigger battery, bigger screen would be nice to but gotta be honest my hands are smaller compared to most others. Would yall have some recommendations
13 Replies
Diizzy
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
S24 ultra for sure, you'll love it, my boyfriend has the plus that one is good too but ultra is 5000 mh battery and has a pen a plus if you like to draw
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My brother got the ultra
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The plus is great. I have that.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go for ultra bigger battery and great camera. If you can carry a plus for sure you can carry an ultra
Tobi92100
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ight fine ik what I'll go for the s24 plus I'd get ultra but it's bit expensive for me n I'm not that hard-core on features and all lol, but dang is u a samsung sales agent lol cuz u got me soldšŸ˜‚
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No lol, I'm just a regular person what I'm saying is for the price of the plus you can buy the ultra i heard samsung has some discounts.
0 Likes
Tobi92100
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Of course it's all jokes lol but I've been looking into em n what I want n need for daily use but I also go through cricket ik phone companies also offer diff deals and or offers or whatnot
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I like jokes you could check the phones at store to see if you get convinced
0 Likes
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

And (not mentioned)

the S24U also have:

ā€¢ Corning Gorilla Armor Glass
   Does a great job with reflections IMO