JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung please why can't we get better animations like IPhone?

(Topic created: 12-16-2022 03:44 PM)
LeDyv
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung please why can't we get better animations like IPhone? Not sure if it's just me but after Android 13/One UI5 my phone is giving me headaches 😫 did some research but not the only.. Samsung please I love you till the end but you need to step up now!!! Come on!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I hate to break it you, but Apple makes their own OS, their own chip set, the hardware to their phones, and even the antenna lo Iines.
Samsung uses googles Android, either a 3rd party SOC or in some markets, exynose. The hardware is Samsung's though.
So Apple can optimize their devices from the inside out. Samsung cannot.
LeDyv
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Wow, I didn't know that!! Thanks just learned something new 👌
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
U can go into DEVELOPER OPTION and adjust animation of it bothers ya so much.... Just saying
LeDyv
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Well 

LeDyv
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Dang
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Animations way overrated
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.