JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Seconds for camera watermark feature

(Topic created: 10-03-2023 11:54 PM)
user9yK4SQY1kf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Will there be a feature to have seconds in camera watermark so we know when a picture was taken at a specific moment in time?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't think so. You could bring your request to Samsung.
user9yK4SQY1kf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do I bring this feature directly to samsung ?

0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Call support?
0 Likes
user9yK4SQY1kf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is no emailing them directly ? or something like a feedback hub as it is in windows

0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Not that I've seen. You can contact them directly with an error in the Support tab in this app, but I've not found a way to contact Samsung with feature request. Perhaps a customer service rep can direct you to an email or site.

Occasionally, a moderator will see such a post as yours and escalate it to the proper department, but that is rare.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes