Original topic:

Should I trade my S23 Ultra for the S24 Ultra?

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
4REAL4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've gone around and around and around on this issue, having bought and returned the S24 Ultra multiple times since it's unveiling last January, including TODAY.
The problem is, I'm having a very hard time deciding if the new specs and styling of the S24 Ultra are worth abandoning the S23 Ultra that I just bought from Samsung two months ago.
I paid an invoice total of $915 for the certified re-newed S23 Ultra.
The 256g titanium black S24 Ultra was a lofty $1,420 and that's what's causing my wishi-washiness.
Telling myself it's cool, and then telling myself it's not.
As far as I'm concerned, the S24 Ultra is the nicest mobilephone on earth.
Period.
But I'm starting to wonder if the $658 that I'm going to have to pay along with the $750 that I'm going to get for my S23 Ultra on trade-in would be better staying in my wallet and keeping my S23 Ultra.
I know Samsung eCommerce is getting sick of me, but I want the best deal for my money.
And other than a few cosmetic differences and a little bit better specs, the S23 Ultra comes across the finishline losing to the S24 Ultra by only a 'chin'.šŸ˜•šŸ˜¶šŸ¤­
If Samsung hadn't given the S24 Ultra that flat display, I wouldn't have gone through all of this misery.šŸ™„
I wrote all of this to let the good people in Samsung eCommerce know that, tomorrow, for the absolute last time, I believe my decision is, giving up my two month old certified re-newed S23 Ultra, losing $175 of what I paid for it two months ago because of trade-in depreciation, and then having to pay the $658 difference towards the S24 Ultra.....is just too much for me to part ways with my S23 Ultra.
But the people with Samsung's businesspartner store here in town are 'used' to seeing me bring returns in on a regular basis.šŸ™„
So if eCommerce wants to 'suspend' me from making mobilephone purchases for a while, I truly understand.
But I'm thoroughly enjoying my certified re-newed S22 Ultra and S23 Ultra.
I hope you all understand.
0 Likes
3 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you're happy with the 23 I would wait for the 25 and decide than
4REAL4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
More temptation in January.šŸ™„
You're right though.
My 'two-month old' certified re-newed phantom black S23 Ultra looks and performs like the REAL DEAL.
And, afterall, both my S23 Ultra and S22 Ultra have the exact same software and other updates as the S24 Ultra.
I paid a total of around $1,750 for both.
You would think I wouldn't be made a clown out of by temptation.
Thing is, I'm a Samsung flagship mobile device enthusiast, I guess.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No
0 Likes