JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stream samsung music to 6 series TV

(Topic created: 11-25-2023 03:08 PM)
Ognik
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung music in my fav music app.  I have an older 6 series samsung TV.
So far I have been unable to find a way to simply play music on the TV, using the app - surely there is a way?
Chromecast doesn't allow samsung music as as a streaming service.
Couldn't make Smart things work.

Anybody got this working?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, welcome to the Samsung family! I understand your concerns with wanting to stream your music from your S20 to your Samsung TV and I will be more than happy to assist. 

Please Note: This feature is currently only available on Galaxy phones with Android 10 or later.

Swipe down with one finger from top of the screen to open the Quick setting panel

Tap Media Output

Read the information and allow the permissions

From here, you can view the current media that’s playing on the phone, such as songs from Spotify or Google Play Music.

Use the different controls to play, pause, or skips songs. You can also control the volume by adjusting the slider.

Underneath the displayed song, you’ll see a list of connected Bluetooth audio devices. 

You can change the audio output by tapping your desired device. 

Here is a link to some additional information: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084723/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, welcome to the Samsung family! I understand your concerns with wanting to stream your music from your S20 to your Samsung TV and I will be more than happy to assist. 

Please Note: This feature is currently only available on Galaxy phones with Android 10 or later.

Swipe down with one finger from top of the screen to open the Quick setting panel

Tap Media Output

Read the information and allow the permissions

From here, you can view the current media that’s playing on the phone, such as songs from Spotify or Google Play Music.

Use the different controls to play, pause, or skips songs. You can also control the volume by adjusting the slider.

Underneath the displayed song, you’ll see a list of connected Bluetooth audio devices. 

You can change the audio output by tapping your desired device. 

Here is a link to some additional information: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084723/