JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
225 Replies
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So basically not with the s25 but the s26 still weird to me
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

To clarify.  The Note line and the S line are separate.  IF they bring back the note for 2025 or 2026, it would be called the Note 25, or the Note 26, not the S25 Note or the S26 Note.

0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's true but they said they not bringing it back til 2026 and it will be called S26 Note as told by samsung and still very weird to me they should just leave it as is
0 Likes
Eric08
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm posting this because I would like to know if there's already news of when the presentation of the s25 is going to be I may not get it right away but I'm interested to change my phone I don't need to but I'll probably do the change to trade my mom cellphone for this one.
0 Likes
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The release will be after the first of the year... Probably January or February
Eric08
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I know that but the presentation of the product even thought no matter how it looks I'm pretty much getting it, since I have the s23 (I don't need to change it it's a good phone) I want to just move on from the curved display.
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
February is my guess seems to be when new models get released
Eric08
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Let see what's gonna happen
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Looking at that myself
Eric08
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just hope for some improvements, and I hope they don't decide to eventually place a camera button on the phone. we already have what we need on the phone. That button is pointless.