JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
105 Replies
usermJYa2Hxv0A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Add back an SDcard slot.

0 Likes
Alexispheros
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Looking at the bezels nowadays, 6,8" phones miss a lot size-wise. A 7,2" could be ideal for the ultra version. Anything below 7 inches is too small for ultra and the pen seems useless.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
S25U bezels are supposed to get even thinner
0 Likes
Alexispheros
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

In general, they are already thin so I don't see a reason why we should have 6,8" phones today. With such thin bezels we could easily enjoy a 7,2" display and not conform with anything less.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
S25U could even reach 6.9 because of the thinner bezel. So far, they're planning for a new camera design, thinner frame and bezel, etc
0 Likes
Mister2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Please bring back snapdragon processor in S25 in india. We like samsung phones with snapdragon processor

0 Likes
e8013585
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello, I got some suggestions for the future Samsung Galaxy S25 Ultra that may make it even more perfect.

More languages (Hawaiian, and other small languages etc.)

Increase PWM dimming flickering frequency (apparently it is 240Hz, which is a low protection, would strain sensitive users' eyes.)

Make the S Pen stronger (I think a titanium or at least aluminum finish would be really good and durable, because the current one's plastic, can be quite easily broken.)

Also, maybe Samsung should upgrade its titanium to grade 5 titanium. 

I doubt this one, but bringing back Micro SD cards would also be really great. You wouldn't have to deal with cloud services if your storage gets full. And also more developer options, even though there are some really risky and dangerous options, users still should have relaxed freedom.

It is also a quite major frustration for me that the screen on the new Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra seems washed out, even in Vivid mode. I would strongly recommend Samsung to fix this. 
Rivs5
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung is using grade 2 Titanium, which is pretty much pure Titanium.
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Grade 5 titanium is stronger than grade 2 but is susceptible to galvic corrosion which may not be good for a phone with other metals in contact with frame.
SophiaMarie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Mag safe Mag safe Mag safe šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜