Original topic:

The Dolby Atmos feature is missing or not working, and it was fine before the repair.

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
egtp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recently had my Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra repaired (change lcd and battery) and have since encountered an issue where the Dolby Atmos feature is missing or not functioning properly. Before the repair, this feature worked flawlessly, but after getting the device back, I noticed the audio quality had changed significantly. I paid the full price for the repair, expecting everything to be restored to its original condition, but this important feature was either overlooked or removed.

To make matters worse, when I contacted customer service, I found them uncooperative, and they claimed the device had been thoroughly checked without any audio issues reported. Itā€™s frustrating to feel like Iā€™ve been misled, especially when I rely on Dolby Atmos for an enhanced audio experience.

0 Likes
3 Replies
JollyCello
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@egtp Where did you get your device repaired?

Was it an authorized Samsung repair center?

0 Likes
egtp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yeah absolutely, it is cost about $247 and got Dolby atmos removed for bonus

0 Likes
JollyCello
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Screenshot_20241016_114826_Sound quality and effects.jpg

You are not seeing this in Sound Quality and effects when you go into settings?

Can you take a screenshot of what you see and post it?

To get to this page, go to settings and type in the search box Sound, click on it , scroll down to Sound Quality and effects, Dolby Atmos will be the first listed.

0 Likes