JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

VoLTE settings and toggle missing on samsung S10e U1

(Topic created: 03-05-2024 03:16 AM)
Helios101
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Few weeks ago i went to the US for vacation (I'm from Nigeria) during that period i decided to get a samsung s10e from a certified samsung retail store, i needed the s10e as a side device for work because my pixel 6 and iPhone were already my main work phone and daily driver. While purchasing the s10e i specifically asked the seller if volte will work outside the US and he said yes. Fast forward to few days ago upon setting up the phone, volte option was missing despite my sim being volte capable and i reached out to my carrier and they said everything is okay on their end, i believed them because my pixel 6 and iPhone have volte. I've been researching on how to fix this issue, i was able to open the ims settings and despite toggling the volte option there, i didn't see the volte option in settings and the volte provision in *#*#4636#*#* was still not toggled and it was grey. Now I'm stuck with a device that doesn't make calls and it's completely useless because my isp shutdown 3g recently. I'm extremely disappointed with the samsung ecosystem and their retailers. The device is on andriod 12 binary 9 and i can't even downgrade to andriod 11 ( some people said the option was available previously on andriod 11) 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
novitaforlife
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Solution 1: Use *#*#4636#*#* in google's phone app instead on samsung phone app. Press Phone information, swipe to bottom, OEM settings, and then VoLTE debug. If this doesn't work then we have Solution 2: Try calling someone, If it stays on 4G or 5G then that means VoLTE or VoNR (only in NY) is on. If it doesn't, contact your carrier or Samsung for more support.
0 Likes
Helios101
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This doesn't work and won't fix the issue 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes