JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn off vibration for receiving texts?

(Topic created: 12-27-2022 04:07 AM)
drenigoln
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Can't believe I have to ask the but I can't figure it out.

When I'm in volume mode, not vibration mode or silent mode, my phone vibrates when I get texts.

I use Google messages app as my default. I have an unlocked USA s20 Ultra.

I can't figure it out! I want a notification sound https://tutuappx.com/ but not a vibration while in volume mode.

I just want a notification sound. No battery wasting vibration and I can't find the options anywhere, I've gone over everything with a fine tooth comb by now going nuts.

Someone heeellllllpp me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
elderly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Go to settings in menu, then click sounds. You can change it from vibration to sounds. Hope it works for you!

View solution in context

3 Replies
CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Go into Settings > Sounds and Vibrations > Vibration Intensity. From there you can adjust the Vibration for things.
0 Likes
Solution
elderly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Go to settings in menu, then click sounds. You can change it from vibration to sounds. Hope it works for you!
RokeLove
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Usually you can. Acess it easily through the volume button by turning your volume button up and when it appears on the screen there should be a prompt action button at either the bottom or top of the volume bar. Whe. You press that it should bring up a volume menu of all 4 volume controls Ringer, media , Notifications , as well as system. I've posted a picture to show you the full volume menu to help Screenshot_20221228-090906_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes