Original topic:

Lost S Pen

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 10:48 AM)
darealtechdude
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have lost my s pen since August 6, 2023. I can't find it. I have watched YouTube videos but I can't do it. I have the alarm s pen alert, but I still can't find the pen, please 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@darealtechdude The S Pen alert only gives you a notification that you are walking away and leaving your S Pen behind. It provides no location assistance for finding a lost S Pen. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@darealtechdude The S Pen alert only gives you a notification that you are walking away and leaving your S Pen behind. It provides no location assistance for finding a lost S Pen. 

Tarek99
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
2 letters for u

N O !
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Sorry to say if you lost in August the battery will be dead and the only way to locate the pen now is too keep searching for it or order a replacement s-pen are you referring to the Note 20 since the S20 didn't come with a Spen if so you can order 1 from Amazon at the link below 

https://www.amazon.com/SAMSUNG-Galaxy-Replacement-Note20-Ultra%C3%83%C3%82/dp/B08CVN19DV/ref=sr_1_3?... 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.